Thursday, February 28, 2008

IT IS HAPPENING!!!!

Just thought I would inform everyone....I am headed to the hospital. My water broke at about 1:00 this afternoon, so here we go!!!!! I will try to post pictures soon! EXCITING!!

8 comments:

Jeni said...

WAHOO!!!

Barbaloot said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you steal my day that I picked to have a baby on-you're in BIG trouble!

Barbaloot said...

Oh-and CONGRATS!! Can't wait for Pickles to finally be here.

Unknown said...

haha...I can't believe you had time to post about this. What the blogging world has come to! I absolutely love you to death and I can't wait to see little janel! haha...still I like Ava and Lexi and Sadie and Halle. Cute but I am sure any name that you choose she will just be adorable!!

Holly said...

I hope labor went fast, unless you really want a leap year baby! How funny if that has been the case.

Congratulations! And I am pretty impressed that you blogged about this, but I guess it is easier than a bunch of phone calls.

Unknown said...

I will be checking for pics! Good luck!

Melani said...

Hello Dayton Family! Brad told me that you had a blog. It's so cute! Congrats on you new little one. I can't believe you have 3 kids! Crazy! You guys are the such good parents. Brad would comment about it all the time when we were in the same ward as you. Anyway, we also have a blog, so keep in touch.
Mel

www.melandbrad.blogspot.com

Melani said...

Brad just told me her name. I LOVE the name Mia. We were going to name Ariana, Mia. Great choice! Why do you look so good right after delivering your baby? Not fair.