Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bubble Baths



Oh, how I wish I were a kid again! I do like though that I can live "vicariously" through my kids. They are so fun. They love to take baths. EVERY SINGLE DAY, they are begging me for a bath (in the middle of the day) they could probably stay in there for hours if I let them. I guess they take after their mom. I love to take baths too. Joe on the other hand won't even take a bath WITH me. Their latest thing to do in the bath tub is squirt everything with the squirt guns, and slide down one side of the bath tub into the water. They also love getting in and back out. I remember doing these sorts of things when I was little too. Hooray for bubble baths.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I remember doing those things too in the bath! We use to make a huge mess on the floor, and mom and dad would get so mad... rememeber sliding on the floor pushing off the bathtub? My kids make a big mess too!

Barbaloot said...

I have a cute picture of your kids in the tub, and someone saw it and asked if they were twins. Love it.

Beck Family said...

Buffy-
I love seeing your family. Congrats on the third! I just had mine. Life is fun with three. I love how you named your boy Jack. I bet he has lots of personality. Check out our blog beckfamily5plus.blogspot.com
Keep in touch.
Melissa Beck

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I can't believe how big your little Jack looks! He's grown up a lot since we've moved.
As for the "links List" on my blog, go to the Customize option on the top of your blog, then click the "Template" tab. Then, where ever you want to add the list, click "Add a page element". Then find where is says, "link List" and it will add it to your blog!
By the way, I also posted a belly picture on my blog just for you. :)