
Well, trying to get the house cleaned was a bigger
"chore" than normal today. First of all because I am extra tired cause Jack woke up early and wouldn't go back to sleep. Second of all cleaning my house is already hard enough as it is not to mention being nearly 9 months pregnant. Well, today I got most of the kitchen done and Jack was ready for a nap. So I put him is his bed. Now, Jack has a tricky-doory-handle thing, you know the kind that is supposed to be
"kid proof". The kind they have on the nursery doors. Well, we put one on his door because he was making a habit out of getting out of bed in the middle of the night. When he knew there was no option of getting out of his room, he would stay in bed all night. He hasn't figured out how to open it yet. (Kylee just barely figured it out)

Anyway, I put the cleaning supplies in the bathroom downstairs (the one next to Jack's room) cause that was my next task after the kitchen was done. So, I go to finish the kitchen floor, and here I am thinking that Jack is sound asleep when somehow he opened his door took his daiper off (I am sure went pee somewhere) and started
"cleaning" the bathroom. I came down to find him covered with comet cleanser and it was poured all over the bathroom floor, toilet and there was a trail halfway up the stairs. I was quite angry, but still hoping that he hadn't eaten any. It really is impossible to get anything done around this place. Here are some pics, I don't know if you will be able to see the gravity of the mess, but I had to take them anyway.
9 comments:
Hey-at least he was trying to be helpful....?
And, (in going with the email I sent you) at least you actually clean your house!
Jack is a little fireball! Gotta love the kid!
I love it! I'm almost jealous... I like yours better then mine! I'm glad I could be of help and I'm glad you like it!
Hey! So good to hear from you! Look at you...almost 3 adorable kids and a great husband. I'm so glad to have a way to stay in touch. GOOD LUCK with baby girl. I have always the named Mia so that is my vote. It won't really work with my last name. (Mia Nye, sounds like a chemical or something.) Okay, this is long!!!
Oh yeah, and I want our next boy to be Jack!
I know exactly how you feel. All I ever want is for one floor of my house to be clean and stay clean for a full 24 hours. Just one floor. I'll even take the unfinished basement. I usually give up halfway through a cleaning job because it just isn't worth it.
Good luck with the nesting.
Hey I miss you girl! I am flying home in April! Yeah!! I hope by then you have had this little darling! :0) have you just about had it? only 11 more days!! yeah!! Super CUTE background. now I am the one to say that I want to be cute like you, where did you get the background?
11 more days! Oh wow, good luck! I bet these last two weeks are dragging by. Where are you delivering at?
Can't fault a kid for trying to clean I guess!
Post a Comment