Yesterday as we were trying to get the kids ready for bed, and I was trying to finish folding the laundry, Jack somehow grabbed a pair of my socks. Jack can barely get his own socks on, so it was very surprising to see my socks over his jammies all the way up to his knees. He is very capable when he wants to be. It made me laugh, and was a highlight of my day!
5 comments:
haha...funny how kids get their hands on things and then totally surprise you. I am glad you have a sweet boy that makes your days wonderful!
What a little dungas. And a cute one.
Jack is so big and cute!! I still can't get over how much he has changed since last May.
So, I miss our get togethers. I thought of you lately because we are having a Cafe Rio dinner party at our friend's house this Saturday and we are using those yummy recipes I have.
Hope you are feeling all right with the pregnancy. It's coming so soon! Where are you putting the baby?
Kelly
Love it! Taylor is a crack up too! It's a good thing we have someone to make us laugh!
I want to see him put on a pair of Joe's soccer socks and see where those babies end up on him.
Post a Comment