The last time as just the three of us! I am on my way to the hospital dropping the kids off at the parents house! Mia is the name we decided on, she was 8lbs 4oz and 19 inches long. My water broke at about 1:00 and I went to the hospital at about 2:30. They started me on Pitocin at about 3:30 and Mia arrived at 7:25, so the whole process was quite quick compared to the other two.
I love those pictures! I probly shouldn't have looked at them at work cuz I started getting all teary-eyed. I can't wait to see her and the rest of you!
YEAH!!! She is beautiful!! And you totally look gorgeous too! This might sound weird but I think the picture of you in your totally trendy hospital gown is so cute! You look sooo good!! Congrats and I can't wait to see you all in about a month.
Buffy your not suppost to look so good after having a baby! she is a cutie. Love the name althoght I thought you should of gone with Hallee to keep in the hudson family.HaHa congrts!!
She is adorable. Congrats on the new addition. I am curious to see how 3 is! You look beautiful as always. Hope you can get all the help and rest you need. Congrats again.
Buffy, she is adorable! Congratulations, I am so glad to hear that everything went well! I can't wait to see your new baby. I love the name, by the way!
Buffy, Mia is adorable! I can't believe how quickly she found her fingers and her ear. Also, she has tons of hair! I love the way you have done it in those pictures. Looks like you have a great helper in Kylee too. Look forward to meeting her!!!
10 comments:
I love those pictures! I probly shouldn't have looked at them at work cuz I started getting all teary-eyed. I can't wait to see her and the rest of you!
YEAH!!! She is beautiful!! And you totally look gorgeous too! This might sound weird but I think the picture of you in your totally trendy hospital gown is so cute! You look sooo good!! Congrats and I can't wait to see you all in about a month.
She's beautiful! How are you doing? Hangin in there I hope! Good luck. We can't wait to meet Mia, hopefully soon.
Buffy your not suppost to look so good after having a baby! she is a cutie. Love the name althoght I thought you should of gone with Hallee to keep in the hudson family.HaHa congrts!!
Congrats you guys! What a cutie. Ky and Jack are so excited - they are going to be great siblings to her.
Alli and Christian are excited to have a new cousin.
She is adorable. Congrats on the new addition. I am curious to see how 3 is! You look beautiful as always. Hope you can get all the help and rest you need. Congrats again.
Buffy, she is adorable! Congratulations, I am so glad to hear that everything went well! I can't wait to see your new baby. I love the name, by the way!
Congratulations, I love her name! I can't wait to see more pictures.
I never looked that good during labor, I am very impressed.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you to have another sweet, innocent spirit in your home.
We hope you are feeling good and we hope Joey gets feeling better.
Buffy, Mia is adorable! I can't believe how quickly she found her fingers and her ear. Also, she has tons of hair! I love the way you have done it in those pictures. Looks like you have a great helper in Kylee too. Look forward to meeting her!!!
Post a Comment