Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mommy's day out


Today, I got to get pampered for a couple of hours. (I finally went and got my hair done). While I was gone Joe was in charge of the kids, and they decided to go sledding in the back yard. Since we have over 2 feet of snow in our back yard, and on our deck Joe made a slide going down the stairs for the kids to sled down. They had a blast, and when I figure out how to put stinking video on this blog I will post it, but for now there are just some picures. Kylee was wanting to stay out and play, but Jack was eating all the snow, so he got a little colder earlier on than Ky did. When I got home, he was freezing cold with rosy cheeks and fingers. Over all I think they had fun.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Buff, to add video you click on the icon next to the add pictures icon where you post a message. Then you find your video on your computer and insert it! Hope that helps.

Unknown said...

I am glad you got a day out at the spa. I think every expecting mom needs one in the last month of pregnancy! I am so excited for these next few weeks! Yeah a new cute baby!!! miss you and love ya!

Jeni said...

I don't think you can have the window pop up to leave a comment and still listen to the music, that's never happened to me. But you know how to get back to that page when you're done leaving a comment, right? And the video thing... is your video on the same cameras as your pictures? If so, then when you load your pictures on your computer it should automatically load the video too. you just have to find the file that's a video clip and not a JPEG (picture). I hope that helps! Did you get my e-mail about the fonts and borders and stuff?

Holly said...

I've decided that I vote for Hallie or Mia. Good luck . . .