Friday, February 8, 2008

My MAN Tag

I guess I have been tagged, I really don't know how to do this, but I will try. Here is a little about my man and me....



-What is his full name? Joseph Lyman Dayton
-How long have you been married? A little over 4 years. If you scroll all the way down my blog, you can see how long we have been married down to the day!!!
-How long did you date? Way too long. Just kidding. About 2 years and then got married right away! I wonder why!!
-Who eats more sweets? Oh gosh, that is all I eat. Joe is a healthy eater. He likes his desserts, but he is better at controlling himself than I am.
-Who said I love you first? He did. It took me a few times to get used to it. Oh but I love him!
-How old is he? 27, 28 on April 6th.
-Who is taller? He is and I love it!!
-Who is smarter? Um, like, I think he is.....???
-Who can sing better? Joe can sing good, but he hasn't been doing it his whole life. I like singing next to him in church, and when we are "jammin" but I think I am the better singer.
-Who does the laundry? You think I trust my clothes with Joe? NO WAY!! I do all the laundry
-Who pays the bills? He works for most of the money, so technically he "pays" the bills, but I am the one who writes all the checks, and makes sure they are in on time.
-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, but that is all about to change when the baby comes, so I can be closer to the door.
-Who mows the lawn? When we didn't have a H.O.A Joe did, but now they do, so he has a break. He doesn't mind it though, he even says sometimes he would prefer it.
-Who cooks dinner? Me, he won't even tell me what to make EVER!! I need a little help sometimes. Good thing he isn't picky!.
-Who drives? He does, but that doesn't me he is the BETTER driver!!!
-Who is more stubborn? Holy smokes. That is a tough one. It really depends on who you ask. We are both so stubborn, so maybe it is a toss up.
-Who kissed who first? Well, he is actually the one who went in for the kiss first, but I am the one who mentioned anything about it for the first time. I kinda told him I wanted to kiss him, but then we didn't for about a week.
-Who asked who out? First we played on the same soccer team together, then he asked for my # and asked me out!
-Who proposed? Joe, he took me up the the Provo Temple, and got down on his knee by the water fountain!
-Who has more siblings? Me, Joe is an only child. Oh just kidding, he has a plethera of siblings. Let me just name them all.....Taylor, Kenn, Chris, Brendon, McKay, Adam, Jared, David, John, Perry, oh and cute little Barbara at the end.
-Who wears the pants? He would like to think he does, but really....okay, really he does!!

Well, I have loved every second that I have had with my man. Even the horrible times. I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else. He is the best! And I mean the BEST!!! I feel bad for the rest of you, cause I know you didn't get the best, cause I did. I LOVE YOU JOE!!!!

Oh, and I Tag Jeni to do the same thing!!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey Buff... I did my little tag so you better go check it out! You and Joey are so dang cute!

Unknown said...

Yeah for the Dayton's. I think that Joe is pretty lucky to have you and I am just so happy for you two. you really need to get a picture with his fro from high school and post that. what a great guy!

Jeni said...

Buff... I like the new look!

Barbaloot said...

Hey-new background. Fun.
Um, I really like all of your responses on this; especially the stubborn one. It really is a toss up between the two of you.

Barbaloot said...

PS-both you and Jeni use lots of exclamation points!!!