Favorite foods: Buffy- Food? I love food. I love a good salad, I love Italian, I also love P.F. Changs and Tucanos Brazilian Grill! I just love food. Joe- Steak!!!! Potatoes and meat and gravy.
Favorite vacations: Well, since we
haven't been on too many vacations together YET, we would probably have to say.....the Alaskan Cruise we went on in June. It was so fun to be without the kids for a week. We went fishing, shopping, whale watching, and did lots
of other fun stuff. It was a blast. And we ate a lot of food!! YUMFavorite TV shows: Deal or no Deal, The Office, Sports Center, King of Queens, and Seinfeld. (I will watch anything if Joe is giving me a back or foot massage)
Three things most people don't know about me/us: 1- Joe cut three of his fingers off. (they are put back together thank goodness, but it was crazy) 2- Buffy was in the Miss Orem Pageant when I was in high school. (yeah, it was pretty funny) 3- Joe is totally afraid of heights and refuses to go on any type of amusement park ride with me. He will sometimes go with the kids on the kiddy rides, but he doesn't even like those very much.
I tag Barbaloot, and Kelly
2 comments:
The reason that I have been changing my background is because the one color just seemed bland. And I was playing around with it for the past few days seeing if anything would stick with me, I guess this one will have to do for a few days.(hopefully longer, where did you get your cute background?)
Funny! I don't even remember you being in the miss orem pageant!
Post a Comment