Sunday, February 3, 2008

Locked Out!!!


Well, today is Sunday, and we are supposed to be at church right now. About an hour and a half ago Joe realized that when he got home from scooping the walks at the church, he locked the keys in the car. Yes, we only have one key to our car. Well, we called the people to come and break into our car, and they said they would be 20-40 min. An hour later.....NOTHING!!! Joe called and they said someone was on the way. It is now 1:10 and church started at 1:00. SINNERS!! I am quite upset at the company. Just had to vent my frustrations somewhere. I feel like this is kind of a journal!! Yeah for journals!

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Hey-since when does Jack do the spikey hair? It makes him look older:( But so cute, too. Glad you got the music figured out.

Barbaloot said...

Oh-and of your name list; I like Mia best, but I'll call her Pickles no matter what.

Unknown said...

yeah for journaling. That is usually why my posts are so long. i just want to remember everything! It makes me daily think "ohh can I post this, take a picture of that for my post, what should I post today?" I really am kindof a nut!

Unknown said...

oh and i like Sadie and Hallie. They are all cute!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

That's funny that you locked your key in the car. At least you were home! My mom locked out keys on the car on Friday, and we were stuck at Wal-Mart for 2 hours!
I am glad that you have a blog now, it will be fun to keep in touch!