
Have you ever wondered what the fun is in bringing every toy, blanket, pillow, and book in the house, to one part of the house, to play? Well, this is my kids favorite thing to do as of late. They don't really have any rhyme or reason, they just gather everything they can to one part of the house and "pretend" that it is something. Sometimes it is a house, sometimes it is a cave, in this case it was the swimming pool. I am trying to get some clients hair done, and hear giggling. Next thing I know they are both in their swimming suits with a huge mess as their swimming pool. It is quite hillarious until it is time to clean up. All of the sudden the huge mess they made (by themselves I might add) is WAY to hard to clean up. Almost impossible...too heavy...too much. What is the deal with that? They can make the mess no problem, but when it comes to cleaning up, it is going to nearly kill them. I just have to laugh and wonder if I did the same thing when I was that age. Hey, atleast they have fun together, and I can get some clients in.
5 comments:
Hey-those are cute kids! I miss them.
I don't remember piling everything together, but I know Joe, Perry and I used to take all the couch cushions and stack them on top of each other to sit on a "tower."
So funny! I can garantee we did stuff like that in the basement during mom's piano lessons!! Remember forts... and we use to "go shopping" we get everything off the selves and "pay" for them at the cash register! I think it's hillarious that they got their swimming suits on!!! I hear ya though on the cleaning up, my kids are the same! Hey I was also going to tell you... don't give up on the potty training... I almost did on Taylor cause it just was not clicking... then it all of a sudden did! Good luck!
Nice to see that your kids are already ready for the summer and swimming! (just like their mom, always wanting the sun and the heat!) Jantsen was so excited to see Kylee and Jack, he saw this picture and then asked "why am I not in there with them?" I think he misses your cute kids.
My kids never make messes. If they even start to they immediately clean up. They are perfect.
(Written oh so sarcastically. I think our kids would get along great!)
I'm glad you found our blog and that you've started one! It really is such a fun way to keep in touch and get to know people better. I still can't believe how big Kylee has gotten. As for name advice, I have none - good luck choosing.
It is kind of funny that there are no pictures of me, but if you go back on the older posts a bit, I posted one before Christmas! It just always works out that I am holding the camera. I'll try to get a few more up in the near future (just for you).
And speaking of future, I look forward to many more posts of your kids having fun and making messes. It makes me feel like mine are a little more normal.
One other thought, we had a creepy comment left on our blog awhile back that has made me consider a private blog, but I'm opting against it for now. Instead, I am trying to remove our last name from the blogging world - do you mind switching our link to just Trevor and Holly?
Thanks, sorry to be obnoxious.
Post a Comment