Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nigerian Scams

Just so you all know. I guess someone wants me dead. I got a rediculous e-mail the other day that was quite threatening. It didn't bother me much, but I thought "I want to get someone in trouble for this." So I called the police today and they came to my house and checked it out. He said it was a Nigerian Scam, and that it is probably coming from outside of the country, and they just want money. So, if you get an e-mail from someone saying to "be more careful" and that someone want's you dead....just disregard it. DON'T SEND MONEY! I can't believe people actually send the money, but the cop said some people fall for it. Crazy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little do the police know, it really came from an anonomous sender maybe in Omaha. Haha. Just playing!

Hudson said...

I always thought that Joe was the guy that sent out those emails pretending to be a Nigerian prince who needed someone to help him bring his fortune into the U.S.
Guess I was wrong!