FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Working at the sock shop with my dad when I was little
2. Soccer Rage in High School
3. Nanny
4. Motherhood (no, not the actual store, but the actual act of being a mother.) Hardest yet rewarding job ever.
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. My new favorite...Enchanted
2. The Green Mile
3. The Notebook
4. Waiting for Guffman
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Orem, UT
2. Campinas, Brazil YEAH!!!!
3. Orem, UT
4. Orem, UT I have lived lots of different places you know!
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Barbs
2. Babycenter
3. Sisters
4. Facebook
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Flank Steak
2. PF Changs
3. A really good salad
4. Brazilian food
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. On a beach in Brazil, playing sand soccer or sand volley
2. In the hospital having this baby
3. On a cruise with just my hubby
4. Running lots and lots of miles, in the sun
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Having this baby of course!
2. July 24th; Cokeville, WY! Best place to go on vacation. (I agree Barb)
3. Running, and getting back into shape
4. Again I will have to agree with Barb, Park City!!!
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Janel
2. Jeni
3. Holly ( I don't know if you do these things)
4. That is all!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're excited for the same vacations that I am this year!!
Also, good call on the Flank Steak.
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
In the hospital having this baby.
I love it!!! I so feel for you right now. Yes, I do do tags, and I did this one awhile back. Maybe I'll pick and choose parts and post it on my "me" blog (The 'a little more me' link at the top of my blog friends if you haven't seen it)
I hope you have this unnamed baby very very soon and that the labor is blissfully short and pain free!
Places you've lived: Cam..what?
hahaha, "Canned-p...., Brazi" hahaha...oh the fun times trying to tell people where you were living. i still don't like saying it and I didn't even live there.
Post a Comment