Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time FLIES!!!

Oh how they grow too fast. This was Mia at about 5 weeks! It just makes me sad to see how teenie she was and she is just growing way too fast. Does anyone else think this is depressing? I was looking at a picture of Kylee when she was a baby, and I can't believe how fast it went by. She is almost 5. NO!!! Anyway, that is Mia at 5 wks, and this is Mia at 7 months!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well the picture at 7 months doesn't load on my computer for some reason, but I am sure it is adorable. I can't believe she is already 7 months...what?? where did the time go?

megship said...

Yeah, it goes by fast but I just am not a big baby person so I am actually kind of glad they aren't babies for long....is that bad?

It is when they are toddlers that I don't want them to grow. Like that picture of Jack? Yeah, that is the kind of stuff I don't want to stop!