Okay, really it isn't my favorite number, but I have been tagged, so here it goes!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Extreme handsomeness
2. Fun to be around
3. Nice Hair...I know probably because I am a hair doer (that is the technical term by the way)
4. Athletic
5. Unselfish
6. Makes cute kids
7. He's gotta have a name like Joe Dayton or something.
7 of my Favorite Foods
1. Brazilian Churrasco
2. Pretty much anything that has a lot of carbs in it, I know I am so healthy
3. A good chip n salsa
4. Fruit smoothies
5. Flank Steak
6. Tootsie rolls
7. My mother-in-law's homemade rolls
7 Things I Can Not Do
1. Play the piano like I want to
2. Do lammy hops (it is a Dayton thing)
3. Fit into my jeans
4. Sew
5. Watch a good movie without crying, I am a bawl baby these days
6. Math
7. Stop eating
7 Celebrity's I Admire
1. I don't think I am going to be able to come up with seven since right now I can only think of one.
2. Reese Witherspoon, I just think she is AWESOME!
3. Oh, I do like Mark Ruffalo too, can you tell I like that movie Just like Heaven
4. ?????
5. I am really trying to think of some....not happening.
6. Yep, still nothin'
7. I guess I like Wayne Brady, he is pretty funny too! Can't really say I admire him though.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. NO! (to my kids)
2. Oh, snap!
3. Dude
4. Kylee, stop picking on Jack
5. Jack, stop picking on Kylee
6. GUYS LEAVE MIA ALONE!!!!
7. SHHHHH.
7 Things I Can Do
1. Make Cute babies (with a little help from Joe and I guess there is some other power helping with that too)
2. Well, I used to be able to play soccer pretty well, and I still try.
3. Gosh, this question is harder than it seems
4. Yell at my kids. I shouldn't be bragging about that though.
5. Hair, mostly colors and cuts, styling isn't my forte.
6. Samba (Brazilian dance, mostly a workout)
7. Sing.
7 Things That I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Have more cute babies.
2. Find my patience, I know it is somewhere.
3. Run a marathon (maybe with Barb, we will see about that)
4. Perfect a french braid, I know I should already know how to do that since I do hair and all, but sorry, I don't.
5. Go back to Brazil with my hubby.
6. Learn how to surf
7. Fit into my jeans again
I tag Jeni if she has time, and Janel.
4 comments:
Ooh-yes. Please run a marathon with me!! There's one in June...
And heck yes you can samba. I'm fully jealous of that.
And I laughed out loud on the "Guys-leave Mia alone!"
I think the next time I see you, I am going to bring you a big bag of tootsie rolls and we can eat them together. and I am offended that you are going to run a marathon with barbara and not me. And you are for sure coming out to Omaha, even if I have to pack you in my suitcase!
Funny, funny. I so admire you to even think about training for a marathon...I'm afraid I'm just not that motivated. Oh, and while I'm on the subject, your previous post looks mouth-watering! Of course I looked at it the day after I rededicated myself to eating healthy and totally by-passed your warning. I'll have to make them...
What's the big idea?! You don't wanna tag me? Fine, I will just have to challenge you to a samba competition. Oh wait, I don't know how to.
Post a Comment