Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dream

Last night I had a dream, and I have to write it down before I foget it. So, there is no need to read further if you don't want to hear a dream that I think may have been real. For some reason when I dream sometimes, they are sooooo real. They honestly feel so real, and I actually wake up crying if I am crying in my dream. I wake up feeling like it really happened. Whether it did or not I don't know, but that is how I feel. So here is my dream last night. I was in bed in my dream.....I could see someone standing in the doorway, but I couldn't see who it was, I was trying soooooo hard to open my eyes and see who it was. I kind of started freaking out, cause I couldn't move or talk, or see much. Then she came closer, and I saw that it was my mom. She held my hand for a minute (it was sooooo nice to hold her hand), and then started to walk away. I sat up, grabbed her hand more, and begged her not to go. I was crying and she was too. Our hands slid apart, and she was gone. I woke up crying, and I had probably been talking or mumbling too, not knowing it. I love to have dreams about my mom, and I love to think that she gets to come and see me every once in a while. I miss and love her and I know she knows that! I am so grateful for the gospel and for the knowledge I have that I will be with her again someday. Sorry, about the random post, I just have to get it down somewhere or I know I will forget these feelings. Thanks for bearing with me.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Hello... I'm crying now too! I want to have a dream like that. I miss mom so much! How would that be to really hold her hand again... even for just 2 seconds! We are blessed with the gospel knowledge and with a wonderful new mom on the earth with us. But I can't wait till we can really be with her again!

Unknown said...

Oh Buffy that must have been such a wonderful moment. I bet it was so sweet to feel her so close even if just for a minute.

Barbaloot said...

Totally made me cry. I'm glad you had that dream and that you got to remember it as well.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you shared this Buffy!! I know your mom is so proud of you. Love you buffaroo!

Nate and Shannon Smith said...

Oh Buff...What a neat experience, you must have really needed that. I am sure that she watches over you so often and I am positive that she is soo proud of you! It's nice to know that they aren't as far away as it seems sometimes!

megship said...

I definitely think she was there. I was actually thinking of your mom the other day remembering when she took us to the airport in the pouring rain. I remember how sweet she was and so cute and tiny. I also remember you crying randomly at soccer tournaments knowing time with her was limited.

Thank goodness you know for certain you will be with her again. Beautiful dream.