Okay, so my thoughts don't really have much to do with Sunday, but it is
in fact Sunday, so there you go. I have to start off on a sort of negative note, because I am a little bugged right now. I don't know if I am the only one with a stubborn husband, but I highly doubt that I am. (okay, so I admit, I am stubborn too, but that has nothing to do with it :) ) I think everyone in our ward must think me and Joe hate
each other. EVERY week, I walk into the Chapel first, I choose the row, and I go in quite a ways, because I don't really know how much space we need. AND, every week, Joe comes in last and sits on the very edge, so when we are all settled I realize that he is half a mile away from me. So, I ask him so scoot over to me and sit by me, but does he? NO! He would rather sit by the stinking edge. He tells me I should scoot in. I was there first, I sat down first, if he wanted to sit by me, he needed to scoot in. Am I right? I don't know why it bugs me so bad, and it happens every week, and still no one has given in and scooted (is that even a word?) next to the other. Aren't we
ridiculous. I admit, I am too, but still.....oh well.
So, my next thought today is how fun my friends are. Last night Joe and I went to a Murder Mystery dinner party with some friends, and it was
soooo fun. We had to dress up as if we were in the 1920's (you know, that flapper girl era) and act out a scenario and figure out who murdered who. Can I just
brag for a minute? I am the only one that figured it out.

I got an award for being the "super
sleuth". Anyway, it was fun, I was Vicki Ravioli, and Joe was Congressman
Toosteal. He looked pretty sharp I might add, and he wore (believe it or not) his blue tux that he wore to Prom his Junior or Senior year in High School. How would that be to fit into those clothes....don't answer if you can still fit in your high school clothes.

One of the girls there made these awesome cupcakes, they were
Frankenstein's and Ghosts. So I brought a couple home for the kids, they loved them. All and all we had a great time. Here are some pics.
7 comments:
Trevor is stubborn too. I , on the other hand, am practically perfect and always right.
Yes, we have little issues like this too. I don't know what the answer is. Should Joey be the scooter? Probably. Will you be the "better" person if you scoot? I am going to plead the fifth! Good luck.
hey that was funny i saw u driving by yesterday. sorry i never called u back. yes, give me a call when u guys feel better. jackson saw the pic of jack and was like "jack, Jack" so we will definantly have to get together and play. Get better soon. Your costumes are cute! I am still trying to decide what we r goign to be!!!!
You know-I was talking to some people in your ward, and they did say they thought you and Joe weren't all that fond of each other... Oh, JK. I don't know anyone in your ward.
Soon your bishop is going to be calling you and Joe in for alittle "counseling". But being the scooter is a big deal and shouldn't be compromised. haha. you are so funny!!
Anyways, i LOVE your costumes.Looks like alot of fun! And you had better call me when you have time! I left a message a few days ago about lunch and thursday. So CALL!!
You guys are looking sweet in your get up. I may need to borrow that for Halloween. I love the cupcakes!
I love reading your posts! I miss ya sis! The Reid's always tell me how fun it is to read your blog! You have great stories. Can't wait to see you in a month.
I knew I recognized that suit! I remember that prom. Anyway, everyone in the world has gone to one of those murder-mystery dinners.......except.....ME! Will you please host one and invite me? Looks like fun!
Post a Comment