Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleeping Beauty



Well, it is more like sleeping prince, but anyway. We went to check on all the kids last night and this is how Jack was sleeping. We thought it was too cute so we just had to get a couple of pictures. His pillow is at the top of his bed, and he is hanging off the side. I just have to say...my kids are TOO CUTE!!!!

4 comments:

Barbaloot said...

That is too weird! I never move when I sleep---but when Sara and I used to have sleep-overs I'd wake up with her head on my stomach!

Unknown said...

Cute jack. I am glad he didn't fall off the bed.

Shantel said...

I love this picture- it is so precious. Hey sorry I haven't called you Daxton has been sick. I still want to get together- we should go to chuck e cheese or something. Hey girl, you have been tagged.

Holly said...

I love crazy sleeping pictures.