Okay, I love that this was the fourth picture in the fourth folder. This is such a great picture. This is Kylee like 2 years ago with Joe's aunt Patti. She is the one of the most awesome ladies I know. She is so cute. She always has so much enthusiasm, she is always so thoughtful, and she loves my kids. She is reading this binder to Kylee about Christ. This picture totally show her personality, although, she would probably hate that it is on my blog. Oh well!! CUTE!! Fun tag! I tag Jeni, Barbaloot, Shantel, and Meghan. GO!
Monday, October 27, 2008
PHOTO TAG
Here is another tag...The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little about the picture. Tag 4 friends.
Okay, I love that this was the fourth picture in the fourth folder. This is such a great picture. This is Kylee like 2 years ago with Joe's aunt Patti. She is the one of the most awesome ladies I know. She is so cute. She always has so much enthusiasm, she is always so thoughtful, and she loves my kids. She is reading this binder to Kylee about Christ. This picture totally show her personality, although, she would probably hate that it is on my blog. Oh well!! CUTE!! Fun tag! I tag Jeni, Barbaloot, Shantel, and Meghan. GO!
Okay, I love that this was the fourth picture in the fourth folder. This is such a great picture. This is Kylee like 2 years ago with Joe's aunt Patti. She is the one of the most awesome ladies I know. She is so cute. She always has so much enthusiasm, she is always so thoughtful, and she loves my kids. She is reading this binder to Kylee about Christ. This picture totally show her personality, although, she would probably hate that it is on my blog. Oh well!! CUTE!! Fun tag! I tag Jeni, Barbaloot, Shantel, and Meghan. GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wait, pick the 4th pic of the 4th folder? Ah! This is stressful, but you got it!
I'm on it---but I'm cheating a little. Cuz that's how I roll.
Kylie looks so cute in this picture. Sorry for not commenting sooner. I am still having migraines. It has been over 8 weeks!! I had a blood test and CT Brain scan done to make sure that everything is okay. I would love to have Kylie and Jack over some time to do a craft or something. XOXO
Haha, what a cute picture!!! I'm sure my mom would be flattered.
Post a Comment