Friday, October 17, 2008

Cornbellies






Who knew cornbellies would be so fun. I mean, I knew it was going to be fun, but they had so much stuff to do this year. There was this "creature" that you walk through, it is like walking through his body, and there is even a heartbeat in the middle. We watched pig races, we rode on a cow tractor ride, we jumped on these jumping pillow things, the kids just had so much fun. Well, actually we all had so much fun. Thanks to our awesome neighbors who gave us tickets, we had such a fun time. Cornbellies is great!

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Love the big chair picutre!
And also-it's been too long since I've seen your kids. Do you need me to come babysit sometime?

Shantel said...

Thanx- You are the cutie though. I love these pictures. I have been wanting to take the kids there. It looks like so much fun. I love the first picture of Jack, mom and the kids on the chair, Kylie jumping around, and Joe with Mia. Basically I love them all. They are so cute. I can't believe how much Mia is changing. She is so adorable.

Jared West said...

Hey Buffy! Your kids are so cute! I remember Kylee when she was a little baby and all of her cute curly hair! They grow up so fast!!!