Thursday, October 9, 2008

Being Quirky

I've been tagged yet again to share 6 quirks. You're gonna like this!

1. For some reason when I lock each door, I have to lock and unlock each door 3 times, or I SWEAR something will happen to me and my family, not only that, but I have to do my front door first, then the garage door, and the back door last.

2. I take wipes with me wherever I go. If things aren't clean, especially my kids, I freak out. I wipe the nobs before I open a door, and before I shut it too. It is a good thing costco wipes are so cheap!

3. I can tell people are following me, I guess you could call it a gift more than a quirk, but whatever. I swear there are always people following me. I notice them looking at me and as soon as I make eye contact, they are gone. Weird.

4. I am really good at straightening things. If anything is crooked in my house, I spot it from a mile away, and it is no longer crooked.

5. I have to floss after eating anything, just to be clean, you know!


6. I am really good at lying, if you are still reading this and know me, you had better be laughing, because NONE of this is really me! Got ya!! I guess I am just a quirky girl.

I tag Barbaloot, Janel, and whoever else wants to tell their REAL quirks! Oh, and sorry I don't follow rules.

Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

LOL that is soo funny!! I really thought you were serious and I was thinking to myself.....wow I never knew that about you!! You little kidster you!!!

Barbaloot said...

K-that was too weird. The flossing thing totally threw me off. Liar face.

Unknown said...

Totally fell for it. Except the one about people following you, I was like "oh, they are just looking at her because she's pretty. Doesnt she know that!" I got tagged for this awhile ago, I need to do it.

Unknown said...

While I was reading this I was thinking "Wait, I have NEVER seen her do any of these things but then I was like maybe I am not that observant and maybe she does do all those things." But the thing about wiping doornobs, yeah that gave you away. haha. who does that anyways.
You are one quirky girl!

megship said...

Geez, I was so freaking out there for a minute!

Crazy Mama said...

You had me - I thought some Joes "techniques" for eating M&Ms were rubbing off on you. he he!!(yes Barb I did double punctuate that - I was laughing ok!!!!!)