Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin FUN!!!

 

Last Monday we went down to the property on Geneva, and had a weenie roast. It was so much fun. We had a lesson on the Law of the Harvest, and the kids got to pick carrots, potatoes and pumpkins out of my father-in-law's AWESOME garden. They had too much fun getting muddy. Then we roasted weenies and smores, and one of my nephew's even broke his nose playing ghosts in the graveyard. He ran in to another niece. He was tough though. So yesterday we decided to paint the pumpkins we got from the garden. The kids had a great time painting. Last year we carved, and it was fun, but I think this was a little more "kid friendly"! Fun fun for FHE!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love painting pumpkins...so much better than carving them (well at least with kids) Oh and is it just me or does Jack's hair look alot lighter. anyways, cute!

Barbaloot said...

I really like the picture of Jack and Ky on the third row, far left. Very cute.

Adam and Lisa said...

Yay!!! I think Halloween time is sooo much fun with kids!

Shantel said...

I love your pictures. It looks like so much fun. My girls love to go play in the dirt and their favorite thing to do is paint. We are doing are pumpkins this weekend.

Holly said...

Painting pumpkins is a great idea!