Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kylee's first day of Pre-School




2 Weeks ago, Kylee wasn't too excited to go to school, then we went to a meet your teacher thing, and she got so excited. The whole way there, she said, "mom, are you going to stay there the WHOLE time with me?" I would say yes. Then 5 min. after we had been there, she said, "Okay, Mom, you could go home now!" Then she had her first day of school yesterday, and LOVED it. She was the "star" student, she got to hand out things with the teacher. She is growing up so much! What a good little girl I have!

2 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I'm not altogether happy about this whole school thing...but I guess it's okay if she's gonna be a star student!

Unknown said...

Next thing you know, you will be sending her out on a first date. But I guess since Jantsen and her are going to get married, then it is okay! Kylee is adorable and good for her being a star student, we know she didn't get that from her parents...hahah..just kidding!