Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hunting with MY MAN!




Well, last Friday night Joe wanted to take me on a date. He decided he wanted to take me hunting with him. Some date huh? Well, it really actually was quite fun. We drove up A.F. canyon, parked, and got out and hiked for about 5 miles. We heard animals, and Joe had his little Elk callers and he would call for them, and he even got some answers back. We even saw some Elk. It was really fun just to be with him. Thanks to his favorite sister Barb who stayed with the kids so we could go have a fun time!

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

You're welcome:) Glad you had fun.

Unknown said...

Those are SUCH cute pictures in your camo. About my last post, believe me I am a worry wart too and basically am not thinking about it...too scary...the doc really did reassure me, but I still hate the idea of taking my baby to a pediatric cardiologist.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you guys are sooo cute and fun! First of all I laughed when I saw the pic of Joe in his camo. But that is a fun date and something new and exciting! Well next time that we are in Utah I will have Kyle bring his camo army stuff and we will go with you!

scott and jessica doman said...

too cute. does he have an elk tag? my husband has been going, he has a tag. they should go together!

megship said...

Ha ha, never woulda thought! Ok, I have been bad at reading blogs lately, so I would like to comment on all your posts. The tender moment thing? I totally get it. I occasionally get choked up for no apparent reason when my kids give me a certain look. As far as your little gal in preschool? I cannot believe she is in preschool! Twilight series? Yeah, addicting. I often read it in the bath too. Ah, there. See you Saturday!

Jess said...

You guys totally made out with the animals, huh?
You is a ho all up in yo camo!
bwahahaha
I crack myself up!