Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*******WARNING********

If you are on a diet, READ NO FURTHER!!! I was just hopping around some food blogs yesterday, and I came across My Kitchen Cafe and there are like a GAZILION great recipes. This was one on there called Vanilla pudding cinnamon rolls. TOO GOOD! Just thought I would share. If anyone actually tries making these let me know, and take pics, I wanna see.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...Those do look good! Sorry I am not much the baker so even if I attempted them they would turn out awful and it would be my fault not the actual recipe, so I will pass. But you can make them when I get to utah and we will eat them together. we will be down in orem some of the days we are there because I totally am going to see you! we HAVE to talk about twilight...hello!

Unknown said...

and also, what is with the family drawing change...busty! haha. it is too cute!

megship said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And as far as the cinnamon rolls....my love handles are bigger just from looking at them. Please don't post pics of that kind of crap for those of us fatties!

Holly said...

I have a cinnamon roll recipe I adore, but I am curious just how much a difference the pudding makes. I may have to try it.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Thank you!! These were so delicious! I am glad that my visiting teachers were here when you came so I didn't end up eating them all. Thanks for posting the recipe. I will get your plate back to you ASAP!

Jeni said...

Those look so good! You better make some when we come at the Thanksgiving time.

scott and jessica doman said...

these look delicious! I will have to call u this week so we can play? maybe wed?