Mia is now 6 months old, and she has just been too much fun. Here are some cute pics of her throughout her 6 months. (mostly I was just trying out this new collage thing!!!)
First off---you are clever. Silly. Second---you get to post cute pictures of your kids on your blog. I fully can't do that. Well, I could post pictures of YOUR kids...but in the end, that might be kind of silly.
5 comments:
The collage works great! I am glad you figured it out! I can't believe that Mia is already 6 months!
I can't believe that she is 6 months old already - wow! I love her expression in the middle shot, it is too funny.
And "hunting with my man" is just classic...
Wow - life goes by so quickly! She is getting so grown up already. I absolutely LOVE her hair.
P.S. The picture of you and Joe sitting on the blanket after the blessing is cute! :)
SHe is a doll. i got ur message today, or else i would have totally come over. maybe next week?! what r u doing tuesday
First off---you are clever. Silly.
Second---you get to post cute pictures of your kids on your blog. I fully can't do that. Well, I could post pictures of YOUR kids...but in the end, that might be kind of silly.
Post a Comment