
Isn't this the funniest picture? Kylee decided to put her glasses on Mia, and Mia couldn't decide if she liked it or not. But it was a funny time anyway! My kids are just goofy I think! Boy they keep me entertained! Kylee loves being a big sister. She asks me probably every 5 min...."Mom, can I hold Mia." Mia usually starts crying right when Kylee holds her. Mia looks around the room for me with a face that says "MOM HELP, she has me again" it is funny! There is a sad story with this though. Kylee realized the other day that Mia cries everytime she picks her up, and Kylee said, "Mom, how come Mia doesn't like me very much?" What do I say to that? It was quite sad. She is a bit overwhelming, but in the long run is just trying to help, and love her little sis! I love my kids!
3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable, I don't know how you stand it. They are so funny too! I think you and Joe lucked out!
Oh, that is kinda sad. I don't know what you would say. I just generally am not nice enough to let my older kids hold Macie. I love the sunglasses!
She is so STINKIN cute! All of your kids are. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment