Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tender moments.

Tonight, like almost every other night, after Joe and I watched a couple episodes of Lost, we peeked in on all three of the kids.....First we go to Kylee, make sure she is covered, kiss her on the cheek, and go to Jack's room....make sure he is covered...then Mia...same thing. Tonight we did the same as ususal, and I had a tender "mother" moment. As I kissed Jack on the cheek and said "I love you buddy" he rolled over mostly asleep without even opening his eyes said "I love you mommy". He knew it was me even eyes shut and asleep. Now, this might not mean anything to anyone else, but it was a very tender moment for me, and it really makes me feel blessed to have children. I can't ever try to explain my love for them, IT IS JUST TOO MUCH!! I love being a mother! GOOD NIGHT!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so amazing Buffy! I love this quick little post! Jack is so... "full of life" you would say, but such a sweet boy too! You are a great mom and thanks for sharing this little moment! Love ya!

Holly said...

That is so priceless. They really are little angels.

Barbaloot said...

I'm glad your kids realize how awesome you are. They may like playing with me every once in awhile, but I know I'm no comparison to their own mom:)

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. During the day you feel like you are going to go insane but it is all worth it and being a mother is the best thing in the world.

Unknown said...

The collage thing, go to picasa.com and download it onto your computer and then you can make collages from that. It is free and not to hard to do. If you need help, let me know. Oh and by the way, Having a wonderful hair dresser who gives me great color is what makes our little family picture look good. I give the credit all to you!!