
Yes, today makes 5 whole years together. I know crazy huh? I love this picture cause it pretty much sums "us" up! I remember our first year of marriage, I asked Joe..."can you believe it has been a year?" And do you know what he said...."YEAH!" Like yeah, it seems like it has been 10! Luckily the rest have been a lot more smooth! (the first was great too, don't get me wrong) I am the luckiest girl alive. I have the best husband, and cute kids to boot. Today we went to Tucano's for dinner YUMMO. (Thanks to Barbara again, who OFFERED to babysit, I know I am lucky right? Isn't she great?) Anyway Joe came up with the idea to play a memory game. We had different topics, like the first was most embarrassing moment since we have been together, and we would both give a memory etc. It was fun to go down memory lane with my hubby! AND, I get to have my carpets cleaned for my anniversary present....it is what I asked for! Love you Joe!
10 comments:
Yeah! Congrats Buffy and Joe! Amazing how time passes. Know that we love you both and are so grateful for the good examples you are to us all! (Love the picture!)
Gosh-this Barbara character must be the awesomest person alive! Either that or she likes excuses to play with your kids.
Congrats and such:)
Congrats girl- You have made it! We had our 5 year in Feb. It is so crazy how much each year gets better. I know that I don't think that it could be possible to love Paul more but I do each day. I am sure that you feel the same with Joe. Have fun and enjoy the next 5 years together.
Happy Anniversary you two! You really are an amazing couple and a sweet family! I am so happy for you Buffy, Joe is perfect for you and you two are wonderful. Love you!
Clean carpets make me happy too! It makes the whole house seem so much cleaner. Very adorable picture of two good lookin people.
Happy anniversary! Five is impressive! That memory game is such a good idea, Dave and I need to be more creative like that!
Happy Anniversary! It is really nice to feel like the luckiest girl alive, isn't it?
And you do have pretty cute kids :)
Happy Anniversary!! You guys have come a long way!! How is Joe's new job? E-mail me I'd love to hear about it!
i remember u telling me u wanted ur carpets cleaned for your anniversary. how boring! haha jk Time flies doesnt it?! Is this a recent pic or on ur honneymoon>? u look way cute
Post a Comment