Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sledding

 
Okay, so I said I would get to the Christmas stuff, but I have to do things in a little bit of an order. We went sledding on Christmas Eve with my sister Ana and her boys. It was too much fun! We took the my in-laws truck, which Joe and his brother named Brutus, (the brother to Bernice their old white truck) and tied ropes to the back of the truck, and someone pulled us around a field. The kids were real sports, especially Joseph (Ana's youngest) he was such a trooper. He just kept going and going. Kylee too surprised me, she was quite the good sport. We had lots of fun, and some of us got dumped more than others!! I was a scrooge about the snow, but that was definitely fun!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

megship said...

Uh, I wish I could see half the pictures! What is going on here? Where was your baby during this sledding escapade? Knowing Joe she was probably strapped to the top of the truck.

I remember the old white truck....good times!

Jessica said...

Sledding looks like so much fun! Bella and Will are loving the pictures of Jack and Kylee!

Jeni said...

Looks fun... sad we missed out.

Holly said...

Kylee looks so grown up in her hat and glasses.

We have had no more than an inch of snow all winter - I am a bit envious :)

Shantel said...

Buffy,
you seriously have the cutest kids. I love these pitures. I love seeing the kids all bundled up. XOXO

Nate and Shannon Smith said...

Buffy, is that Mia in that little red snow suit? If so WHERE did you get that I love it!!