
First of all, my kids are CRAZY. Second of all, can I just say that Kylee is TEENIE?!!!?? She never ceases to amaze me at the things she can put on. I was incredulous the other week when she was still wearing her little skirt that Barb got her when she was like 2. Her waist, her legs, her arms everything (except for her cute pumpkin head) is so small. So the other day I told her to go get her pj's on. She ran out of the room, when and got pj's on and came back. I looked at her and couldn't figure out where she got these new pajama Capri pants. Then I figured it out....THEY ARE MIA'S PANTS!!! Yep, 9-12 month pants, Kylee had them on, and it wasn't like they were tight either! Did I mention she will be 5 in March? YES! She cracks me up! Jack wanted his "silly" picture taken after he saw Kylee posing silly! So, here is Jack being silly too.
3 comments:
Uh...well have you seen Joe lately? Hello? He has always been a light weight. Cute little kiddos!
Wow! I always knew Kylee was tiny, but Mia's pants?!? And I know you don't starve the girl. But regardless of size, she is absolutely adorable! And I loved Jack's "scary" picture!
That's nuts---but I am glad she still fits in that skirt I got her cuz it's kind of the cutest thing ever.
Just don't tell Mia when she gets older about this...she might not appreciate it all that much:)
Post a Comment