I know I am a little late, but here it is. Jack's birthday was on Dec. 22nd, and he wanted to have some cousins over, and go to the Jumping Jack's in Springville, it was really fun. Everyone had a blast. He also wanted a spider man cake. My sister had a pan for it, so I just baked the cake, and took it out. When I took it out it totally broke, so I decided to just put blue or red frosting on instead of trying to make it look good. I asked Jack what color frosting he wanted and he said red. I tried and I tried to get it red, but it was pink. So he had a pink spider man cake. Well, I couldn't do that to Jack, so I went to Walmart and bought a blue cake for him. FUNNY! I am retarded! Well, Jack is 3 now, and he is a big as anyone else. He is such a joy in our lives, even though he is really tough. Today he threw a little hard (like hard as a rock) ball at this neighbor boy, and it gave the little boy a little big of a black eye. He is such a boy, we are trying to direct his energy toward good. Yesterday we went to my grandparent's house to visit for a while, and my grandpa just watched him and said...."Man, I bet he doesn't even stop when he is sleeping." IT IS SOOOO TRUE!!! WE love ya Jack-a-boo! You can tell Joe had fun at Jumping Jack's too!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Jack's Birthday
I know I am a little late, but here it is. Jack's birthday was on Dec. 22nd, and he wanted to have some cousins over, and go to the Jumping Jack's in Springville, it was really fun. Everyone had a blast. He also wanted a spider man cake. My sister had a pan for it, so I just baked the cake, and took it out. When I took it out it totally broke, so I decided to just put blue or red frosting on instead of trying to make it look good. I asked Jack what color frosting he wanted and he said red. I tried and I tried to get it red, but it was pink. So he had a pink spider man cake. Well, I couldn't do that to Jack, so I went to Walmart and bought a blue cake for him. FUNNY! I am retarded! Well, Jack is 3 now, and he is a big as anyone else. He is such a joy in our lives, even though he is really tough. Today he threw a little hard (like hard as a rock) ball at this neighbor boy, and it gave the little boy a little big of a black eye. He is such a boy, we are trying to direct his energy toward good. Yesterday we went to my grandparent's house to visit for a while, and my grandpa just watched him and said...."Man, I bet he doesn't even stop when he is sleeping." IT IS SOOOO TRUE!!! WE love ya Jack-a-boo! You can tell Joe had fun at Jumping Jack's too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a great picture of Joe. And a great family picture...minus the fact that it's Brandon and not Jack:)
That place looks like so much fun. Why didn't we all go there for Ray's b-day??
That is a great picture of Joey on the bottom! Happy birthday Jack! I hope you enjoyed the pink cake too :)
Happy Birthday Jack!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I have been wanting to take the girls there. I love your pics Buffy. Your kids are so adorable and fun to watch grow. I am so behind on blogging. I used to do while feeding Dax but now he can feed himself a bottle. I am hopping to get caught up soon. Love ya
Post a Comment