Sunday, January 11, 2009
Payin' it Forward
Okay, so my sister-in-law Barbara whom I always talk about is doing this pay it forward thing, where you give (of your own talents)to some random person. So, I thought I would try it out. By the way I think you can still comment on Barbs blog, she makes awesome things for babies and what not. Anyway, I decided to (since I can't really make anything) give away two free haircuts. So, how you play is you leave a comment or two on this entry, (the more comments you leave the more likely you will win) and at the end of 10 days I will randomly choose two people who commented, and they get free haircuts. Capish? (is that even how you spell that?) I know a lot of you are far away, so I am sorry, this only applies to those who can come to my house and get it done here, if you have friends who need haircuts, just send them over and tell them to comment. Sorry Barb, you are out on this one because you already get free haircuts for watching my kids, and also because I was out on yours...just kidding. So, ten days from today, which is Wednesday the 28th I will choose two weeners! By the way this is a wash, cut, and style of your choice. Now, if you want to you can choose to pay if forward after reading my blog, do it, it is AWESOME!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
What about when I come visit... can't a redeem it then if I win!! Love ya sis, you're awesome!
Oh My Gosh!!!!
Heck ya I wanna a free haircut.
Is this a good way of commenting on your blog. Maybe I will post more in the coming days, cuz I wanna a free haircut, I'm getting a little froofy again. You are the best.
Whatever. You were just looking to do something that would exclude me. That's so like you. I guess I'll just go play somewhere with my by myself.
I wish I lived closer to take advantage of a haircut. I have an appt. on Tuesday! Yea, there is nothing like a haircut! By the way, you give me hope for Chloe. You turned out pretty darn great..hopefully she will follow.
Ok, I would like the free haircut, but I cannot promise to pay it forward. I don't think I have many talents. I would be happy to take someone to lunch, though! Would that count? Just give me the freakin' haircut would ya? I would even pay you to highlight it too! See? Ha ha. Now you better pick me!
I'd love it. I don't think I've met you, but I know your hubby and his fam--born in Price. though I really won't admit it!
Ok, So I've never met you. But I know Barbara and she posted a shoutout on her blog about your free haircut deal. You gotta understand, I love Barb's crochet works -- she taught me how to make the cutest blanket for my first baby -- but what I really really really need is a haircut. Seriously. I've let my cute a-line grow out into a longish boring blah frumpy do. I would totally pay it forward to. So even though we're strangers, I'm feeling the pay-it-forward love. And I will be back. To comment more. Because my hair desperately needs it.
I am all about meeting new people, so I hope Marcie or AlliSMiles or someone I don't know wins so I can get to know more people! Thanks for the comments!
By the way, Allison, I know who you are because the Dayton's talk about you and your family a ton! They love Dr. Shi (I am not even going to try to spell that) Anyway, I would love to see your blog if you want to invite me my e-mail is buffy.dayton@gmail.com
This looks like I have some fierce competition! But we all know who your real favorite person in the whole wide world is! Me...oops did I just really write that?
I'm back... just uppin' the chances here ...
I like that you guys are doing this. Maybe I'll copy...
another day... another chance to win :D
Well buffy this is a way to up your comments! Give away free stuff and all your friends come out of hiding! ha. Well you don't have to put me in this contest of yours, unless you can wait until my next visit to Utah...probably the summer. Well anyways, love you girl and miss you! Talk to you soon!!
I'm feeling pretty good about my odds here ... my hair is rejoicing :D
Hmm... any chances I could just win both haircuts? haha. J/k. Kinda ;)
I see where your loyalties lie! Hoping for someone you don't know eh? You can forget about any more deep and wonderful comments from me!
Ok ... so all these comments are starting to make me look pathetic :)
Post a Comment