
I LOVE KYLEE!! Well, I love all my kids, but Kylee is just such a great little girl. She is getting way to smart for her own good. She said something to me yesterday that made me laugh, and then she said something that I NEVER want to hear her say again as long as I live. (not really, but it made her seem so old) Okay, first she was doing my hair, cause she loves to do hair, and she said after she combed my bangs down...."Oh, Mom, you look HOT!" I totally laughed and was a little caught off guard. Then in the evening she was getting undressed and she had a little shade-type spaghetti strap shirt on under her sweater, and she said...."Mom, do you totally think I look HOT in this shirt" I was like, okay, Hannah Montana is OUT!!! Just kidding, but I couldn't believe it. So we had a little talk about how our bodies are like temples, and that is why we don't "show shoulders" and we want to look beautiful and not HOT! She is such a good girl, I love her, I just hope I can keep her tame for a really long time. Seriously what did I get myself into here?
6 comments:
At least she tells you that you look hot rather than that you should wear your hair down more often...
You can teach her Christy's mantra that she uses for her girls: "Shirst have sleeves, shorts to the knees."
I think I need to have this talk with Chloe.
Ah...like mother like daughter....hey, in her defense, you are pretty hot.
kelsi loves those shirts and always wants to wear it. I always have to remind her about modesty! I think with girls you will be giving that talk all the time.
If you have any problems with it, you can always have my mom grill it into her like she did with me when I wasn't even dressing sexy. She gets the point across in a very Carla like way.
I am so glad I have a clueless boy as my oldest child!
Your pay it forward idea is great. I just wish we lived closer :)
Post a Comment