Saturday, January 24, 2009

More snow fun.


So you would think that we really love the snow for how often we are playing in it. This is at my sister's house. We had so much snow that they were able to build a HUGE slide to sled down and sled the whole way across their yard. It was actually really cool. The kids absolutely had a blast. Thanks for the sledding fun cousins!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! That picture of Kylee is so cute and funny! What alittle daredevil! That is one heck of a slide you guys built!

Unknown said...

Way to make the most of that cold, somewhat annoying, often dangerous, wet, slippery, did I mention cold stuff!

Mandy said...

Well, my first comment. I guess I better start if I want you to keep givin' em to me, eh? I don't really have a comment about the sledding, but your blog is amazing. I LOVE the picture of the temple. I want to do something like that. And I love the Yaz!

Unknown said...

So fun! All of the kids are so darn cute! And your photographer is amazing! Must get in touch with her... :)

Jessica said...

Sledding looks like so much fun! I need to take my kids!