Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can't believe it!!!

I guess I can believe it.....MIA IS WALKING!! About a week ago she kinda would walk from me to Joe, and then she got scared and wouldn't really do it. Then on Sunday she kind of thought about it, and yesterday we went to Logan to visit my grandparents there and all of the sudden she was just taking off by herself. She let's go of things and stands there all by herself, and even starts walking by herself. She is almost 11 months old. Kylee started walking when she was like 9 1/2 months old, but Jack was a year when he finally started walking, so Mia is pretty much right in between! She is so fun and cute. So here is some video of her walking a little bit.

10 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Yea! But I'm kind of sad, too. She's getting all big and isn't gonna let me hold her as much.

Unknown said...

Horray Mia!! Look at her go!! That is so cute! I absolutely love the barely barely walking stage. When they have their arms straight out for balance and their little bums poke out and little off balanced steps. and of course they aren't able to really get away from you. easy to still snatch them up. Well enjoy it. Next is the independent stage and into Everything! I love being a mom! ha

Breanne said...

Buffy, I can't believe she is already walking! It seems like two minutes ago you were still pregnant with her!

Jeni said...

So cute!!! She's getting so big and fast!! Holy cow when I first when to your page guess what song was playing... YAZ only you!! I can I just tell you what a flood of childhood memories that brought back!! Awesomeness with my sisters!! Love you guys and miss ya.

Chrissy said...

Yeah for Mia! How fun. I bet it is a blast seeing Kylee and Jack excited for her too. We'll look forward to seeing you guys soon when we come to Provo. Can't wait!

{Brittany} said...

That is nuts!! Yeah MIA!

megship said...

wow. time flies...

Unknown said...

Little Mia is walking?!?! That is so crazy and cool! In fact, it's crazy cool! It's amazing how big she is getting! Congratulations Miss Mia! We will want a private show the next time we see her!

Heather Dayton said...

Wow! She is too little to be walking already! Babies grow up too fast!

Mandy said...

Claire says: Good Mia!
Jaren says: Jack's my favorite friend.