Okay, so the day has come to choose a winner for the 2 free haircuts. Well, actually I said I was going to choose tomorrow, but it is basically tomorrow, and pretty much everyone has commented who is going to right? RIGHT! Well, I went to Random.org to choose the winners, and it definitely was random. Here are the numbers it chose.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
7
1
Timestamp: 2009-01-21 01:47:04 UTC
Note: The numbers are generated left to right, i.e., across columns.
so, Number 7 was MEGHAN!!!! YEAH!!!
MEG said: Ok, I would like the free haircut, but I cannot promise to pay it forward. I don't think I have many talents. I would be happy to take someone to lunch, though! Would that count? Just give me the freakin' haircut would ya? I would even pay you to highlight it too! See? Ha ha. Now you better pick me!
January 11, 2009 10:35 PM
And Number 1 was JENI! Yes, it can count for when you come next, you just remind me okay!
Here is what Jeni said: What about when I come visit... can't a redeem it then if I win!! Love ya sis, you're awesome!
January 11, 2009 5:03 PM
Now, here is the rest of my funny story, I decided since I had a very dedicated commenter and I really can't believe she didn't get picked, I want to give one more free haircut away, and I will choose.....I choose.....MARCIE who commented 7 times and deserves a free hair cut, plus I wanted to do someone I didn't know, so there you go. Meg and Jeni, call when you want your haircuts, and Marcie just leave me your e-mail address, and I will get you my number! THANKS Ya'll for participating, now pay it forward!!!
5 comments:
I can't believe I won!! I was so not expecting that since I hardly made any comments! You really are too nice. We will be there in the summer for the whole family fun... but serisouly, you really don't have to for me... maybe it can be for one of the kids! Love ya!
well I think that Jeni should be disqualified if she is just passing the freebie off to her kids! :) anyways, have fun cutting away! love ya
I can't believe I didn't win! haha. That is too funny :) Thanks for feeling pity on me and my hair though!!!!! I'm so excited :D Now I just need to figure out what to pay-it-forward with on my blog :)
THanks again!
marcie dot jessee at gmail dot com
Ha ha ha! Woo hoo! Yipee! Ok, I will call you cause my hair is in need of some serious cuttin'!
You are soo sweet. Thanks for your sweet comment. We have felt the prayers and love of sooo many people!! Love ya Buffy
Post a Comment