Monday, March 31, 2008

Mia's Blessing Day!!!

Mia was blessed yesterday and it was such a great day! More people came than we had anticipated, I was so overwhelmed with how much love and support we have from family and friends. Joe gave such a wonderful blessing, and I just kept thinking during the blessing of what a wonderful special angel this is in our family. I am grateful for a husband that is a worthy preisthood holder, and can bless our family is such ways!
Well, I am warning you. There are a lot of pictures in this slide show. I chose a slideshow that you could click each picture however fast you want to go. I couldn't choose between all of the cute choices of pictures of my kids. If you want to let me know which numbers are your favorites, that would be greatly appriciated!
Click to play Mia's Blessing Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck!!! You have the most BEAUTIFUL family! I love the pictures of Ky and Jack! I loved number 3 as well as so many of them! I CAN NOT wait to see you in a few weeks!! Yeah! We HAVE to plan something fun, just us! Movie and dinner or pedicures or something!!! I MISS you girl!! Congrats with the blessing. We really wished we could be there! We were in spirit! I am sure your ward loved seeing Uncle Tom walk up for the circle huh!! LOVE YOU BUFFY!!!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Your pictures are amazing...did you take them? Allison is going to love seeing them since she always talks about your family. Mia's dress is gorgeous and your hair looks great. We totally wish we could have been there...

Oh, we also had a North Carolina version of you (Buffy) as our waitress. She looked like you and talked like she was from the south.

Hudson said...

What Beautiful pictures your family is so beautiful you guys sure do know how to grow them!

Barbaloot said...

It is absolutely disgusting how photogenic your kids are. Seriously! But good for them at least:)

Love all the pictures. Joey looks handsome in his suit, and you look very pretty, too! Especially your make-up.

And who took the pictures?

Holly said...

3,4,8,10, 19 and then I stopped keeping track. They are all cute and you guys are the cutest little family. I love all of Mia's dark hair.

Hudson said...

They are all my favorite but especially the ones when Jack has a random look on his face. Reminds me of someone else in the family. Oh wait, did Joe actually look at the camera and smile in a few of them!? WOW!

Jeni said...

VERY CUTE!! I wish we could have been there! I love the one picture of Mia on the couch where she's looking towards the camera, but not at it! So cute! Kylee and Jack and dolls! I love that you captured some cool candid moments. Beautiful!!

KAT said...

Oh my gosh Buffy..your kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I'm sure you already know that!! I loved watching your slide show...I could have watched it over and over!! Mia is so cute and I can't believe how much hair she has...WOW!! What a special day and especially to have an apostle their..what a lucky girl!! Love ya!!!

Chrissy said...

Joe and Buffy, your kids are so cute! I loved ALL the pictures in the slideshow, or I would have let you know which ones were my favorite. Also, I can't believe Kylee is 4. I so look forward to when I can see you all again!!!