Well, I woke up today with a sore throat, headache, and just tired.....NOT FUN! According to my sis-in-law Barbara, sick = lame (I totally agree)!! Joe decided to take the kids to his parents house to let me take a little nap, and left Mia here. She was sleeping when he left, and about 5 min after he left, she woke up wanting to be held. (GO FIGURE) So, I held her and she was a happy little thing, so I decided to video her a little. She was smiling and talking a little. There are two vide's here, and one, right when I pushed record she sneezed twice. I love baby sneezes! The other one she smiles for just a second, then talks a little. (the talking honestly sounds fake, kind of like a mouse, you have to listen closely) Mia is almost 6 weeks old. OH how the time flies after they are here!! WEll, the one with her sneezing isn't working for some reason, so this is all you get!
7 comments:
That one is SO cute! I wanna come back and play with her.
And that Barbara sure is eloquent, eh?
OOHHH!!! What a cutie patootie! I can't believe how much hair she has! What a cute family!:)) Keep in touch!
Oh SO cute!!! She is such a doll-- with a lot of hair! I can't wait to see her!! I love her already.
P.s... sorry that you're sick, that's no fun!!
Hey best friend buffy! Well sounds like you and me are in the same boat! I agree being sick is LAME!! I hope you start feeling better. I am coming the 16th-29th (happy bday you...) anyways, talk to you later. Oh and of course, MIA is ADORABLE!! can't wait to see her!
She is so sweet. I am sorry you are sick. How are you feeling now that it's been six weeks? I am so scared to have baby #3. I was excited until about two days ago when I realized he could be coming any minute. Three kids. Holy cow, how am I going to do it?
Get feeling better! There is nothing worse than being sick and a Mom.
Post a Comment