Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oUr NiCe DaY oUt!

Well, the weather today was soooo beautiful we decided to go to the park. So, Joe, Kylee, Jack, Mia and I walked to the park. Can I just say it was soooo nice to get out of the house, and be in the fresh air and sunshine! I LOVED IT! We had lots of fun, including our first "blow-out" with Mia. Nice place to have it, at the park, with no extra clothes! Kylee figured out how to do the monkey bars all by herself. She is now obsessed with them, and does it over and over and over. Here is some video of my little Monkey Kylee!!

8 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Ohmaword. That's a cute one! And so like her Dad!
Also-her birthday counter thing isn't right. It says she's 3 years, 6 months...

Holly said...

Got to love those blow-outs . . .

You are welcome at our place anytime. We would love it if you ever made it out!

Merrells said...

I'm so glad you found our blog so I could see yours! We had a great time in Brazil. It was very hot and humid in Rio and Foz but pretty temperate in Curitiba. What was the weather like where you lived? It was an awesome experience and Jake is dying to go back already. I have to admit, I would love to go back too. Congratulations on your new baby! It's fun to see what your family is up to. Take care!
Melissa

Jeni said...

Cool! She is good! Your page looks awesome. What's the word on you guys coming out here? Hopefully we get to meet Mia soon... you have come to get your elephant anyway!!

Jeni said...

Kelsi saw this and says, "I didn't know a 3 year old could do the monkey bars! Good job Kylee!"

Unknown said...

Way to go Kylee!! I am totally impressed. Are you planning anything for her bday coming up in a few days? Well anyways, miss your cute family!

Jeni said...

I'm so sad you guys won't be coming!!! Hopefully we will get to come this summer to Utah, and we'll see ya then! P.S. My kids are not actually very flexible. They are getting better, but when compared to some of the other kids, they really aren't.

The Robinson Family said...

I love looking at the cute pictures of your little family. We should get together this summer when we are in Utah for Tays rotation. I think the kids would have fun and it would be great to catch up. And not to mention... Mia and Beckham would be a perfect match!