TOGETHER FOREVER
Oh-I really like her! Cute pictures, Buffy. But put some of you up, too please.
It's so great, even though we are far we can get to know Mia too! Keep posting these great pics! Hopefully we'll see ya in May!
She is totally gorgeous! How are you handling 3? and the late night feedings? oh you are just the best mom and i love you to death!!
Buffy, How are you feeling? How is it with three? She is the cutest little thing. She looks like your other two. How is it laying on your tummy and back. I am excited for that! Hope you are feeling well!
She is so beautiful! She looks too alert to be a newborn, it is amazing. I am glad the kids seem to be doing so well.
Hello!!! Look at little Kylee in that last picture...spittin' image of you! Guess our kids are just lucky they look like us...ha ha.
She is so cute! I love all the hair.
She is so pretty! Look at all that dark hair! It reminds me of Ari. I don't know what else to say, excpect for she is GORGEOUS! Good genes.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh-I really like her! Cute pictures, Buffy. But put some of you up, too please.
It's so great, even though we are far we can get to know Mia too! Keep posting these great pics! Hopefully we'll see ya in May!
She is totally gorgeous! How are you handling 3? and the late night feedings? oh you are just the best mom and i love you to death!!
Buffy,
How are you feeling? How is it with three? She is the cutest little thing. She looks like your other two.
How is it laying on your tummy and back. I am excited for that! Hope you are feeling well!
She is so beautiful! She looks too alert to be a newborn, it is amazing. I am glad the kids seem to be doing so well.
Hello!!! Look at little Kylee in that last picture...spittin' image of you! Guess our kids are just lucky they look like us...ha ha.
She is so cute! I love all the hair.
She is so pretty! Look at all that dark hair! It reminds me of Ari. I don't know what else to say, excpect for she is GORGEOUS! Good genes.
Post a Comment