Thursday, March 20, 2008

4 YEARS??!!??!!


I can't believe I have a four year old!!! That is just crazy to me! Today is Kylee's birthday, and she chose to go to good old Classic Skating. She kept asking me all day, "is it time to go skating yet?" She was way too excited about it. She had a very fun time with her cousin Claire. Jack had a fun time too playing around with daddy. Kylee has been such a joy to our family. She is always thinking of others, and always in a fun happy mood. We love her so much and we are grateful she is a part of our family. We wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!! I was thinking about her all day today with it being her bday! Yeah for 4 year olds!! I love it that she went to classic skating, your famous at that place Buffy, you know that right! Just following after her mom's footsteps right. haha. anyways, she is just the cutest and happy birthday kylee! We love you!

Barbaloot said...

Happy (late) Birthday!! I love you, Kylee!

Jeni said...

We love her too!! Happy birthday... I totally forgot yesterday, but remembered today and told Kelsi we needed to call Kylee! So we will probably be calling later to sing happy b-day!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Kylee!

It is so weird to watch them reach these milestones, I know how you feel. Congrats on surviving the last four years!