Joe's dad is the best ever! For a lot of reasons, but he has a lot of little sayings that just crack everybody up. He recently said one to Jack, and Jack being the smartie pants that he is, copied it word for word. We thought it was soooo cute, so we got it on video camera. It was cuter a few days ago, he is kind of sick of it now, but it is still cute. It is a little hard to understand, so this is how the saying goes..... "I DON'T SMOKE AND I DON'T CHEW, AND I DON'T GO WITH THE GIRLS WHAT DO!" Funny as ever! You might want to stop the music at the bottom so you can hear it better! Sorry the picture is so dark! ENJOY!
6 comments:
Buffy, that is the cutest thing ever! Your kids are so adorable!
cute cute!
Oh Jake is adorable! I love the little shriek at the end! SO CUTE!!
Oh man-I love that kid!
Can I come see him again next weekend?
that is sooo cute!!
Hey you!! Congrats on your new baby!! I love her name..and your kids are just to die for!! I would love to come and visit you and bring you some things for Mia(I make baby headbands and have oodles I have made)!! Do you still live in Orem? Let me know if I can come see ya sometime and what day works best!! Congrats and Love and Miss ya(I left you another message on your moms b-day entry)
Post a Comment