
So I got this idea from my sister Mandy who interviewed her kids and I thought it looked interesting and wondered what my kids would say, so if you are the same as me, feel free to copy and interview your kids too. It is fun, and funny! *Note, I interviewed Jack while Kylee was at school, and Kylee while Jack wasn't around, just to see the difference, or similarity, in answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Jack- Clean up! Kylee- Clean up!
2. What makes mom happy? Jack- Um I don't know. Kylee- If you put things where they go.
3. What makes mom sad? Jack- I won't give her a hug. Kylee- When we don't do what's right.
4. How old is your mom? Jack- Um, I don't know. Kylee- I don't know.
5. How tall is your mom? Jack- BIGGER that the whole world or as big as a small lake. Kylee- 12
6. What is her favorite thing to do? Jack- Wash the dishes. Kylee- Get kisses and huggies.
7. What does your mom do when you're not around? Jack- Look for me. Kylee- Play with Jack.
8. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? Jack- Um, I don't know. Kylee- I don't know...tell me.
9. What is your mom really good at? Jack- Dancing. Kylee- Folding laundry.
10. What is your mom not very good at? Jack- Doing...I don't know. Kylee- On the treadmill.
11. What does your mom do for her job? Jack- Wash the dishes. Kylee- Fold Laundry.
12. What's your mom's favorite food? Jack- Basketti-o's..I mean cake. Kylee- Anything.
13. What makes you proud of your mom? Jack- Don't know. Kylee- Her grabbing stuff off of the treadmill when she is on it, she is good at that.
14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jack- Capitan Hook. Kylee- Rachael Ray.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Jack- Baseball. Kylee- Go play on the play ground.
16. How are you and your mom alike? Jack- I don't know. Kylee- Because we work together.
17. How are you and your mom different? Jack- Like this....(he started rolling on the floor). Kylee- I clean up and you make your bed sometimes.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? Jack- Because I love you. Kylee- Because I hug her and kiss her.
19. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Jack- Pizza store. Kylee- Brick Oven.
20. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Jack- Tickle me. Kylee- Tickle me.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Jack- Clean up! Kylee- Clean up!
2. What makes mom happy? Jack- Um I don't know. Kylee- If you put things where they go.
3. What makes mom sad? Jack- I won't give her a hug. Kylee- When we don't do what's right.
4. How old is your mom? Jack- Um, I don't know. Kylee- I don't know.
5. How tall is your mom? Jack- BIGGER that the whole world or as big as a small lake. Kylee- 12
6. What is her favorite thing to do? Jack- Wash the dishes. Kylee- Get kisses and huggies.
7. What does your mom do when you're not around? Jack- Look for me. Kylee- Play with Jack.
8. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? Jack- Um, I don't know. Kylee- I don't know...tell me.
9. What is your mom really good at? Jack- Dancing. Kylee- Folding laundry.
10. What is your mom not very good at? Jack- Doing...I don't know. Kylee- On the treadmill.
11. What does your mom do for her job? Jack- Wash the dishes. Kylee- Fold Laundry.
12. What's your mom's favorite food? Jack- Basketti-o's..I mean cake. Kylee- Anything.
13. What makes you proud of your mom? Jack- Don't know. Kylee- Her grabbing stuff off of the treadmill when she is on it, she is good at that.
14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Jack- Capitan Hook. Kylee- Rachael Ray.
15. What do you and your mom do together? Jack- Baseball. Kylee- Go play on the play ground.
16. How are you and your mom alike? Jack- I don't know. Kylee- Because we work together.
17. How are you and your mom different? Jack- Like this....(he started rolling on the floor). Kylee- I clean up and you make your bed sometimes.
18. How do you know your mom loves you? Jack- Because I love you. Kylee- Because I hug her and kiss her.
19. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Jack- Pizza store. Kylee- Brick Oven.
20. What does your mom do to make you laugh? Jack- Tickle me. Kylee- Tickle me.
11 comments:
As big as a small lake, huh? I laughed out loud on that one. Those are some pretty great answers. But I'm bummed I can't do it -what with my lack of children. I don't have anything to write these days.
So, so cute. What fun memories to have!
hahaha. I LOVE THIS!!! Kindof funny that kylee doesn't think you are that good at the treadmill. haha. too funny! little does she know the running star you were during hell days!
Well i think I am going to give this a try with jantsen!
oh and the pizza store and brick oven...your kids know you!!
The one I laughed at hardest was Rachel Ray! I'm STILL laughing! THat is so funny!
I may have to copy! That was sooo funny. I love the world through their eyes!
way cute idea! I can't help but wonder what my kids would say. I might just do this!
Do you do kids cuts? Maybe you could cut my boys hair!
that is so cute. what a fun idea. okay so i DONT HAVE UR NUMBER ANYMORE call me or leave ur # on my blog
and jackson said "i want to play with jack" he is lookign at ur blog with men
xxxxxx
That's great! I'll do it too! I loved the small lake comparison.
Haha, what a great idea!!! And man, I can tell you spend a lot of time on the treadmill and cleaning your house!
Smile
Aren't children amazing???
Post a Comment