Sunday, April 26, 2009

A few things to catch up on.



#1-Favorite aunt Barbara always coming up with ways to make my little Mia look so cute. Lucky for Barb, Mia is pretty good about letting people do her hair. Let's be honest here, how many babies have enough hair to do this to? Aren't I just so lucky?

#2-Mia's hilarious faces when doing ANYTHING. This little girl makes the cutest funniest faces. I think she knows and loves to entertain already. This picture is of here just laying on Joe one morning in bed, so I pulled out the camera and she started making cute/funny faces.




#3-Our awesome neighbors!! Last year we had some neighbors give us some tickets to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point, and this last week those same AWESOME neighbors gave us some tickets to go to Farm Days at Thanksgiving point. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. We saw lots of animals, got to go for a "hay ride" and the kids got to ride on ponies. Jack got on a pony, and then started freaking out and crying...he was scared, so we took him off. Mia was pretty scared at first, but loved it in the end. Kylee just love the whole ride period. I think the funniest part (aside from Mia making her favorite excited noise at every animal she saw) was when we were standing by the Turkey's (the very angry turkey's) my phone went off, and seriously almost all of them at the same time started gobbling (you know that noise they make) it was like a certain pitch on my phone ring set them off. It scared the tar out of all of us, but then we started laughing, and I had Joe call my phone again, just to see if they would do it again...and they did! FUN TIMES!!! Thanks Denny's for the tickets.
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I love her hair like that! No wonder I'm favorite Aunt Barbara:)

Did the lamb in the farm picture do lamby jumps?

scott and jessica doman said...

We are horrible friends! lol We have have to get together this week. What r u doing wed or thurs? Sorry i missed ur bag party. We actually spent the week and wekedn moving! but looks like u uys have been busy with fun stuff

Unknown said...

Mia is so big now!! You don't have a baby anymore!! :( they grow up so dang fast! but it looks like you had a great time. cute pics! Miss you girl!
oh and what is this about your bag party? I want a new bag/purse!!

megship said...

I am a bad mom, I still haven't taken my kids to see the animals at Thanksgiving point but now you have inspired me to do it.

Joe, wake up!

Jessica said...

Thanksgiving Point looks like so much fun. I wish my kids had that much hair when they were that young! Mia is soooo cute! I love the faces.

Angie said...

Your kids are so cute, Buffy. I love seeing pictures of them.

Tessa Nicole said...

I am sad that I missed the dinner on Thursday. I moved home today and was busy packing and cleaning yesterday. I've been living in Provo, will be in India for the summer but will be back to Provo in the Fall for school. That's weird my number hasn't been working. For the record it's 801-529-6002. It might just work better for me to call you though. We'll figure it out when I am back. Your family is beautiful! I'm excited to be able to stay updated on how you guys are doing.