
There are so many things to blog about today. First, but probably not of most importance is, WHY DO I KEEP TRYING? Jack did it again, he cut his own hair for the FIFTH TIME!!!!
I keep trying to grow it out and as soon as it starts to get remotely long, he goes ahead and cuts a chunk out right in front. AHHHHH! I guess I am DONE! I don't think I will try to grow it out anymore. And of course as I am going to buzz it all off, Joe chimes in and says give him a mullet for a day.
I don't know why I do it, but I did, so here are some handsome before pics, NASTY pictures of my sons half mullet, and then his after pics. I like my "thug" son better than my "WT" son.

I keep trying to grow it out and as soon as it starts to get remotely long, he goes ahead and cuts a chunk out right in front. AHHHHH! I guess I am DONE! I don't think I will try to grow it out anymore. And of course as I am going to buzz it all off, Joe chimes in and says give him a mullet for a day.

I don't know why I do it, but I did, so here are some handsome before pics, NASTY pictures of my sons half mullet, and then his after pics. I like my "thug" son better than my "WT" son.
Second, I have to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. Today is his 29th birthday... Wow, 29. I feel like we are still so young (and we really are) but when I WAS young 29 seemed so old. IT REALLY ISN'T!!! Anyway, my husband is the best. I know everyone always says that, but he really is the best. I say this all the time, 
I don't there is anyone that is better for me than Joe. He is so patient with me, he is always so complementary to me, he is just a thoughtful awesome guy! I love ya babe! Happy Birthday.

I don't there is anyone that is better for me than Joe. He is so patient with me, he is always so complementary to me, he is just a thoughtful awesome guy! I love ya babe! Happy Birthday.
And lastly, but not leastly (is that even a word) CONFERENCE!!! I just have to say, that was such a great and uplifting conference. They always are, but my kids are finally at the age where I can actually watch some of it and enjoy, and actually get something out of it. I am so thankful for our church leaders, our amazing and inspired Prophet. I am SO grateful that we can get inspiration, and direction from them on a regular basis. I am so grateful we are so close to so many temples, I know they are a blessing and they are important in my life. I feel so blessed to live on the earth in this day and age. I know I will have trials, but I also know that my Father in Heaven will always be there with me to strengthen and help me. I love the spirit I feel when I listen to conference and I really want to keep feeling that way! I AM SOOOOOO BLESSED!!!
Well, sorry about the rantings and whatnot, but there you have it. My "too many things" to blog about. I guess it was only 3 things, but it seemed like a lot in my mind!
5 comments:
I like Jack's long hair---dang that kid for cutting it!
Fun to play yesterday---sorry that you had to be scum.
My kids have still never cut their hair! (knock on wood) I try not to let my kids play with scissors...
See you Wednesday when you play with scissors on MY kids' heads!
Chloe has cut hers three times...I feel your pain. At least you can shave him! I loved the mullet...seriously...that takes guts!!!
WT Jack is hilarious. I guess he just must not like the long look, or maybe he has been going for a mullet all along. ;)
Well Happy Birthday, Joe!!! You guys are an adorable family!! Love you! and no bowling for Joe's b-day? that's surprising.
your blog makes my day! jack is THE cutest kid, and lucky for him that he is right?! and to echo you on your dear sweet husband -JOE- growing up he was always joey to me though! he has always been such a fun cousin, and great guy! even though i'm a couple years younger, he never treated me like i was. he's awesome! ask him about the night i stayed up and tickled his back for seriously...HOURS! britt, whit, and i were staying at aunt margaret's with barb after the 24th and joey came down while we were watching a movie and he wanted us all to take a turn tickeling his back! well i was last and i was afraid that if i stopped he'd be mad...ha ha!!! good times!
Post a Comment