
Well, this last weekend we were supposed to go to Cokeville Wyoming with some of my family, and "camp out". It turned out to be not such great weather, so we ended up not going. Kylee and Jack were pretty darn excited to go, and were pretty darn disappointed when we weren't going. So we decided to set the tent up in Kylee's room, and have a "camp in" instead of a "camp out". They were so excited, they could barely hold still. We told stories, and laid there for a while, then Joe and I left and started watching a show, and just let them play for a few. Well, it got to be about 10:30 and they hadn't settled yet, so we put them in their own beds and they fell fast asleep before we even left their rooms. It was a fun little evening for them, even though they didn't actually "sleep" in the tent. It did make me excited to go camping sometime.
6 comments:
Did you tell stories about Midget Joe? Cuz it's not a true camping trip if you don't.
Your kids are lucky to have such "cool" parents! How fun! Great idea!
I have thought of doing that! But I figured my kids wouldn't go to sleep and now you have proven it! They won't!
How fun! Bill and I used to "camp out" in our living room...before we had kids...we would pull out the mattress in the living room and watch movies. It was so fun.
This is a great idea!
You have such a Beautiful family Buff! they are all so stinking cute, yes Joey can be included in that too! :) ha
how about when I come out this summer in July sometime, WE GO CAMPING!!! that would be just awesome! :)
Post a Comment