
Tonight was a fun night. Joe's parents, and Barbara, came over to our house tonight for FHE. Margaret wanted to do the lesson, and the treat, so we provided the house and the children to eat the treat! It was my favorite kind of lesson....MUSIC! I love music. Sitting with my children singing songs from the primary children's songbook has to be one of the best feelings in the world. It brought back a ton of memories of when I was young, singing with my family, especially my mom. What an awesome voice she had. I miss her so much. I hope I can be as good of a mom as she was. Anyway, back to FHE. Margaret decided to get a tiny children's song book for each of my kids, and a big one for us (I know horrible that we didn't already have one) I thought it was so nice. Then she brought over yummy sugar cookies and we frosted them with purple frosting. One of the songs we sang was about lilac's, and she brought some lilacs over for us, so we did purple flowers! It was a fun night. I am blessed with an AMAZING family!
6 comments:
Mmmmm...those look good! I love songs too.
So, I got an ad for a $7 kids cut at a salon close to me. My boys need to be cut again, so if you match that I will come over and let you do the cuts! Please match it cause it will jut be easier for you to do it!
Let me know asap so I can schedule a time with you. It is pretty desperate at this point.
Now I want more cookies.
What a great night. Sounds like you have some pretty amazing people in your life.
Mmmmmm. That cookie looks mmmm mmmm good!
Buffy, I am sure you are as great of a mom as your mom. You are amazing!!
These cookies look like the cookies you brought over when we first arrived. Thank you for being so kind!
Yes I am reading through your blog. Call me crazy but the music and pictures kinda make it feel like your still next door. Well, at least the posts that don't mention you moving. :)haha
Love you girl!
Post a Comment