
Today is my Kylee's birthday. I can't believe she is 5 years old!!! HOLY CROW!!! This is probably one of the cutest cards I have ever seen! Joe's mom Margaret made it for Kylee. The pictures were taken a few months ago. Kylee is holding a huge umbrella and wearing my shoes. So the front of the card says "Sakes alive, guess who is 5" and it has a picture from behind the umbrella with just cute legs and big shoes. Then you open the card and it says "Our beautiful Kylee" SOOOOOO cute and creative! My mother-in-law is the best! Kylee has been such a joy to us. She helps me out a lot around the house, and with Mia and Jack. She has such a huge heart and is always concerned about everyone around her. I just love her so much! When Kylee was just under 2 years old she fell and smacked her face on our granite counter tops and knocked her two front teeth out. Well, one was in half length wise and the other in half width wise. One of them was totally dead so she got a root canal, and got caps put on. So she just keeps bumping her teeth and last Friday I was planning on going to get her caps put back on because one was completely off and the other was loose. Well, the dentist ended up just pulling both teeth. So Kylee on her 5th birthday had a hole in her smile. It is a darn cute hole though. I have pictures, but my camera is being retarded so I will post those later. She was very brave. She had to fast after dinner on Thursday night, so we let her choose what to have for dinner, and she chose the "popcorn restaurant" (Wingers) it was a fun little family date night. The next morning my sister-in-law Mari came and stayed with Jack and Mia while Joe and I took Kylee. She got a shot in her arm (which was what she was most afraid of) and then she was out in about 2 min. She did awesome, and the dentists office was great! They gave her toy after toy! She was spoiled! Then the tooth fairy came and gave her a dollar a tooth! (it was a lot less when I was young!!!) HAPPY toothless BIRTHDAY KYLEE! I hope by next year you have teeth growing in...doubt it!!
7 comments:
That is so cute! Right when I saw that picture of the big shoes and the umbrella, I just laughed and laughed! HOW CUTE! She has some darn good grandparents too. And we are grateful to know Kylee as she is Claire's FAVORITE cousin!
At least she is at the age when kids start losing their teeth. Nobody will even think twice when they see the little hole in her mouth. I want those shoes she is wearing...give them to me.
Those pictures are soooo cute! She will have a smile just like Bella's! I'm sad for when they start growing teeth back in...they grow up too fast!
The card is perfect. Happy Birthday Kylee!
Happy Birthday again!
Thanks for feeding me today.
Happy Birthday Kylie!!! I hope that you guys had a fun day. I love these pictures. I may have to copy your mother-in-laws idea. XOXO
happy bday shes too cute
Post a Comment