Monday, March 9, 2009
My trash was kicked!
First of all, I will give major props to anyone who can name that movie that quote is from. It actually is (pardon my french) "my nuts was kicked" but it is a funny movie. Joe can't guess, cause I KNOW you will get it. Anyway, back to my trash being kicked, yes I am struggling. I HATE THE STINKING TIME CHANGE!!! I am always tired, but about the time I start getting used to the time change, it changes again. What is up with that? Plus it just complicates it even more when you have kids, that don't know any better. We finally got Jack sleeping until 7 by telling him he can't come out of his room until there was a 7 on his clock. He just got really good at it, and now it will actually be 6 when there is a 7. So, we decided to just leave his clock alone, so his is still an hour behind, so now MY clock says 8 when his says 7, so it makes me feel just a little bit better. We will see how long this lasts!! I just think we should do away with the time changing, but what do I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Did you know your Senator feels the same way? And that it's been voted on to change it in Utah...and failed? That was one good thing AZ had on UT...I can't seem to think of any of good things.
Oh-and I like your new layout.
Oh---and it was I Spy.
Thanks
Ditto! Time change sucks!!! I was already tired...now it's even worse! Plus, my kids are super tired and super ornery! Ugh!!!
I HATE this time change! I totally started falling asleep during my scan today! And since I tend to twitch as I fall asleep and I am supposed to stay completely still during the scan.... Well, let's just say again that I hate the time change.
I must be so slow. When I read the title to this post I pictured your big garbage can tipped over in the road because someone kicked it over. Wow. I finally figured it out after I read on.
I really like the time change... I love that it is still light outside past 5:30. But, then again, I don't have kids yet, so my opinion on the subject isn't really relevant.
Post a Comment