Monday, March 23, 2009

Toothless wonder, green eggs and ham, and St.Patricks day.



So I am a bit of an idiot. I realized (well, actually Joe realized) that our little usb port thingy wasn't plugged in last week and that is why I couldn't upload these pictures. Here they are finally a week and a half later. Here is Kylee with no two front teeth. Grandma Margaret says she has a hole in her smile, but it is a cute smile nonetheless.


I don't know if I mentioned this in the previous post, but Kylee got to choose what she had for breakfast on her Birthday and she chose green eggs and ham. Don't ask me why. We have never had it before.

Last Monday the granparents and Barb came over and brought St. Patricks Day shamrock cookies and we all decorated them. It was fun and yummy!!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

She's cute regardless!! Kelsi will be jealous... she can't wait to loose her teeth. She finally has her first loose tooth and she's so excited! Most of her friends have lost like 3 teeth.

Barbaloot said...

Not gonna lie...those green eggs look kinda awful. No wonder the guy in the book wouldn't try them!

Jessica said...

She looks adorable without her front teeth! What a cutie!!! I totally slacked on St. Patty's Day. Maybe next year!

Haylee said...

that is so cute she wanted green eggs and ham. haha. kylie cracks me up. and I disagree with barb, I think they look really yummy. I'll try some of those.

megship said...

That is a cute idea! I thought of doing green pancakes but then decided cold cereal would do just fine.

Nobody is even going to notice Kylee's gap. She is at the age where kids lose their teeth anyway.